Add to Favorites

MT Fish Finder Forum Index
 SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 

View previous topic :: View next topic  
yamaxm
Baitfish Rank

Total Points: 6

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nike Air Mer Uptempo Nyc Qs I was chatting with him about how the company works, and so on and so forth, and shortly after that he approached me and said ‘Hey, do you want to work on a project?’ I said, ‘What is it?’ and he told me, ‘Let's remake this Back to the Future shoe. But, Nike's official imagery of the sneaker has a black tongue, making things all the more confusing.It's possible that the reason for the overlap is that the two shoes actually share a SKU, and hence can't really be distinguished from one another as far as nike.com is concerned.Despite the mix-up here, all signs point the upcoming pair (set to release on May 13) having a grey tongue. Brennan Hiro WilliamsNike will soon release the new Nike Flyknit One+, the third Flyknit-equipped model available at retail, much to the delight of Flyknit fans around the world. We see the unique floral pattern throughout the upper in blue, with white filling in the rest of the areas like the laces, Swoosh, sockliner and midsole.Get a closer look at this latest release for the ladies below, and look for them to surface soon at select Nike Sportswear retailers worldwide.via NikeStore And although they aren't set to release until the end of this year, let's take yet another look at the most anticipated release from the Jordan Brand this year.They arrive almost identical to their previous release, with a few minor changes like the reversed Jumpman logo and the slightly blue-tinted sole.
by Brandon RichardWhat kicks have members of the Sole Collector community been lacing Nike Air Mer Uptempo Nyc Qs Herre up? Find out in today's #WDYWT Spotlight.The lineup includes Jordans dating back to 1992, a few LeBrons, vintage Air Maxes and running collaborations. The WWE's website currently offers a few "Just Bring It" pieces of merchandise here."Just Bring It" is a catchphrase of former professional wrestler-turned actor Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, who recently signed an endorsement deal with Nike rival Under Armour. Images via Nikeby Brendan DunneWhile the Nike Air Trainer 1 is a sneaker that's already been written about plenty, there are still some forgotten pieces of history on the 1987 shoe.One connection that is often glossed over is the John McEnroe one – he was involved with the sneaker all the way back in 1985, well before Bo Jackson ever got on board. Their solution, the short-lived Nu' Retro Air Jordan 2, which was released in three colorways in 2003 and featured a shrouded upper, sitting atop a new sole.All was not lost as Jordan Brand was able to recover one of the original molds to the Air Jordan 2, and they would be re-released for their first retro run in 2004. But this is my thing: if I wear another player’s shoe and he’s guarding me, I’m not gonna say, “Let me not bust his ass because I’ve got his shoes on.” That would never, ever pop into my head.
Zac DubasikWhen the LeBron 11 was officially launched by Nike, Nike Air Mer Uptempo Nyc Qs Herre Skor Vrågrå / Midnatt Navy / Vit we got our first glimpse of the Terracotta Warrior colorway, which was inspired by LeBron's 2011 China trip. In order to put out the best display possible I made contact with Eric Hsieh; an OG Jordan collector probably better known as OGAhliang119 on the Sole Collector forums. The first pair done up by NSW sports a peach to aqua fade with yellow accents, while the second look is just plain out crazy with a multi-color tye-dye finish taking over their entire build.The 'Dyed Canvas' NSW Lunar Force 1 High is expected to hit select spots early 2014. via nikeblog Brandon RichardA third colorway of the Nike LeBron 12 has surfaced, still bringing with it a little of that Miami flavor.The shoe, apparently dubbed 'Instinct,' starts with a cave purple mesh base, the backdrop for cloak-like iridescent posite overlays. It breaks on the midsole for a white section, but more of the wheat look is found on the gum bottom.The Jordan line hasn't released something quite like this, but there are a few close examples.
Each sneaker incorporates co-branding.The UNDFTD x Colette x AJ3137-001 Adidas Consortium Sneaker Exchange Pack is scheduled to release exclusively at UNDFTD and Colette on January 19 and globally on January 28. Offering a bit of personalization, "Peak Future Weems 24" is engraved in the heel, while Sonny's "SW24" logo is embroidered on the inner heel.via Uncle AtiT & Yahoo Kyrie laced up a pair of his Cleveland teammate's China LeBron 11 Lows, while AD went with the "Global Games Plus," aka, the Red Octobers. Zack SchlemmerRacing into retailers now is the latest component of the New Balance Elite Edition 'Racing Pack' with this new colorway of the 1600 in green and orange. There's a slight chance that this Air bag might be too tall or too wide for some people, but we have to build it for LeBron James.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MT Fish Finder Forum Index -> Bass Fishing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: